I think i starting to stay far from you?
Confusion*
Somehow, i'm stopping myself to tok much.
Living a gap in between.
You actually asked me out tis friday buttttttt...
I went think through....
Issit becos wif them tat why OR i'm afraid to be wif you alone.
I don't know leh.
Very confusing.
I'm not asking for any meet ups already.
Or maybe even text like before.
Awaiting for any of you both calling maybe.
Just wondering, if i didn't ask, will you.
Oh Cheryl,
i know you are concern about me.
No worry okay, i will tell if i wanna to.
:)
At times i really looking forward to ur online.
I don't know why leh.
The encouragement, & support & blah blah always made moi day.
hmmmmmm. but those virus always cheat moi feelings... Aww~
Its not you who online..
Mao birthday is coming!!!!!
I'm planning to buy him a hairy monster cake.
buttttt still wondering is he free on his birthday.
Wakakakakakas. hope he is.....
Wondering wats more surprise?. HAHA!
At times, i was wondering really how am i.
wat kind of friend am i?
wat if i'm gone? who will be the one, looking for me other than moi family?
tat really makes me wonder...
& WILD tots always make moi day Awwwww~
which i don't like it yet i can't actually control it unless making myself really busy like just now.
STOP thinking watever thing just concentrate on moi watever workkkkk.
keep myself really busy....
Home should the nicest place..
YET at times i really feel stress at home.
The conflicts & watever matters just make me stress.
How i wish i can put everything aside & don't even bother...
Just moi own thing to bother about.....
butttttt i can't....
Yet other than home,
i find no where i can hide myself or settle myself.
somehow i find i have no where to go.
Okay, i miss moi daddy & when i got the chance to have dinner wif him again.
we seldom contact, i wanna have dinner wif him.
i can't manage moi time well & there is brother i nid to take care of.
helll~ tis family is torturing me at times.
I nid to think of both sideeeeee, not 1....
stressssssssssssss~
Well,
now now.
maybe i have settle moi heart to focus on study & nothing else.
i just can't be bothered soooooo much already.
i'm getting tired, i onli can focus on 1.
I nid a big warm hug from i don't know who willing to,
just make me feel tat someone is still there....
i nid some support & watever nice thing.
Really....
I n0t a nice person.
Photo shooting 4may,
& somehow making me wonder do i have or reach the expectation.
how goood i look, how should i dress & watever.
Sometimes i just feel like giving up & give other the opportunity.
Shaggggggg, i just hope i don't disappoint benedict.....
cos i know i don't look gooood.
Alright,
done wif watever stuff for today.
Good nite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment