Friday, April 24, 2009

Oh,
I.m...I'm...I'm...
I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo,
sooooooooooooooooooooooo,
soooooooooooooooooooooo,
HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY ! :DDDD
I think tat 2 ladies made moi nite.
Its been loooooong since we communicate like tis & i'm soooooo happy about it..
Even its on the screen. I'm laughhhhing all the way !
It maybe just a Ya, short one....
But..But, it made moi nite soooo HAPPY cannnn.
Oh love, i love you.

Its FRIDAY yet its a home day for me. Aww~
I wanted to go to skool, Really planned to go skool today. Yet moi forgetful-ness play a trick on me ! I..I.. forgot to set alarm before i sleep, slept quite early last nite becos of today yettttttttt i can't get up ! Overslept & woke up at 11.30p.m. Oh-my-god, Can anyone just call me every morning make sure i'm awake? I really really hate missing lessons, i don't like it. Aww~ I get angry. Can anyone help me?. Plsssss... I cannot miss lesson already.

Oh, Anyway i slept well last nite. Sweet dream... Soooo guess who i dreamt of?. HOHO! I dreamt of...... Maomao sister;Kaiwei & moi beloved Darling;Cheryl. Sooo here comes the dream, Mao & i was at her house. I think i'm toooooo sleepy & hugging her to sleep. Mao laughing at me, Chatting wif Cheryl & Me, giggling..... Wakakakakakas. I think i miss them toooo much, tats why. HEHE! OooopXxx.. Darling;Miko, No jealous.. I think i miss you toooo. HAHA! :DDD Anyway, wat a beautiful dream last nite. I'm soooooo missing them. :D

Stayed home. Moi onli entertainment is Lappy, Tv, Mum, Baby Jayden, Michelle & Jeanis. Yeah, tats all i think. Wakakakakas. Oh, glad tat Jayden gets better. Hope his cough recover real soooon. :) Love you. Everything was fine at home, NO war. Wooooooosh, hope it remains. :] Oh ya, Mum said Jayden is afraid of me. =x Aww~ I'm the MONSTER & they are the angels. Humpp.. Maybe becos i always disturb & step one firece tats why. Aww~ Don't be afraid, i'm just playing. Jie Jie sooooo loving you cannnn. :( Jayden, Alfred, Jeanis & Mum do get well soooon okay. :) Had a 'think far' conversation wif Jeanis & Mum just now. Laughs. Toking about future & blah blah blah. Wakkakakas. :) Love you.

Nothing much for today.
I'm just very happy tonite.
Luckily the nite brighten moi day.
If not gonna be really Aww~
I'm not in a good mood tis afternoon. :(
Tat's why i don't like stay at home.
Makes me think alot.

TOMORROW, TOMORROW., TOMORROW.
Oh, No, No, I mean LATER !
Passed 12, few more hours to meeting time.
I will.. I will.. will be meeting moi 2 Darlings later !
Finally we are meeting ! Finally !
Clementi to meet Cheryl. :DDD
Hey Darling, Don't be late & Make us wait.
If notttt... HEHEHE! You know wats gonna happen.
Wakakakakas. Alright, i love you.
See 2 love trm. :D

Oh ya,
BIRD NEST is awaiting for moi hand to reach for it.
Darling;Miko sooooo wanna know why i soooooo HAPPY.
Ans: http://jasline-says.blogspot.com
I'm gonna help her to think of a way for etc. of blog tooooo.
YAYAYA, Photo Shooting 4MAY !!!!
Awaiting, wondering wat is moi dress code. Wakakakakakas! :D

Alright, I shall end here.

GOOD NITE.

*******
I hate the feeling being neglected. Really dislike it.
Sorry to say, I'm sensitive & i think alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment