New blog once again.
I hating tat previous.
Its un-nice.
________________
I..I..I..think i had make Cheryl unhappi.
I know she feels no good after reading moi previous blog as i'm writing about someone i should tok about.
I shouldn't have tell anyone about tis. I don't want anyone to be worry for me.
Tats why i creating other one, just wanna put moi anger & unhappi on tat, tat's all.
I'm sorry Cheryl.
I know you care for me.
I know you dislike wat i have written in the previous.
I know you feels no good tooooo.
Neither i feel goood saying all tis & you read it.
Really Sorry.
I promise, i will be fine & get over everything asap alright.
___________________________________
Hmmmm..
I'm scare of you.?
I think soooo.
I'm leaving a gap between us.
I'm afraid the thing behind ur every word.
Why am i?
Once fall in a darkness hole still not scare? Maybe tats why.
You make me wanna stay far at times.
She said i have to learn to express myself.
Well, moi reply for her was..
I learn once yet i forgotten how.
If i'm able, i will learn again.
Sorry, for now...
Blog is where i can tell & no one gonna get hurt or feels no good.
Sooooo..
Ya, where is the shock you said you gonna give me today?
Can i say, the proof?
Well, maybe i don't get to see you. Tats why.
Thanks for calling me every morning.
You are always the first one to ring moi phone every skool day. Thank you.
Trm is Wednesday.
Well, mostly we had breakfast or meet up every then.
yet NOT trm eh.
Neither you asked & i tok about it. Laughhhhhs.
Be it, won't tok much until you tok about it. :)
Tats wat i'm gonna do.
NOT i don't care, its i don't want to get interfere maybe.
Alright,
its late now.
i shall sleep.
i'm scare of you.
you stop moi heart at times.
Good nite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment